MEN'S HEALTH FACTS: TELL US HOW IT IS
Overall? ...could be better, ALOT better. The average Canadian man lives 10 years of his life in poor health and 4 to 6 years less than the average Canadian female. That’s not good enough. Not even close.
- Men are 40% more likely to die from cancer
- Men are 55% more likely to die from diabetes
- Men are 80% more likely to die from heart disease
- Men are 200% more likely to die from a car accident
- Men are 400% more likely to die from suicide
- Bonus ball: 2 out of 3 Canadian men are overweight or obese
GOOD NEWS: We shape the lion’s share of our well-being. 70% of Canadian men’s chronic health problems are within our control. Preventable by tweaking how we move, eat, sleep, think and connect. And the best part? It doesn't take much.
Join a community of men committing to reversing these alarming trends by being a little better each week...